If you haven’t watched The Mindy Project, then what have you been doing with your life? Seriously. If you have a spare 20 minutes in your day then this time would be well spent getting to know Dr Mindy Lahiri and the rest of the gang from Shulman and Associates.
I’ve watched the 3 seasons of this show multiple times so I was heartbroken when I read the news that it had been cancelled. Thankfully, Hulu came to the rescue and has promised another 26 episodes!
If you need further convincing as to why you should add this series to your watch list, it’s because Mindy is actually pretty relatable (if you’re a woman that is). I know these thoughts have crossed my mind from time to time.
- Things usually start off well and for the most part they end well.
- But then you get those days and slowly but surely the cracks start to appear.
- And just when you thought things couldn’t get worse, they do.
- And it takes a good amount of will power to not stay curled up in bed in the fetal position.
- There are small victories to celebrate every now and then.
- But even those come with a price.
- Not to mention that contemplating a night out isn’t as simple as it used to be.
- And when you do meet someone on said night out, you find something wrong with them.
- And if you don’t meet someone… well, we know how that ends.
- But don’t worry because you’re awesome and tomorrow is a new day.
Mindy gets me and I guarantee she’ll get you too. If you want to keep up to date with the happenings of the real Mindy, check out her Instagram feed for behind the scenes action and general awesomeness.